The Shasta County and Redding Chamber of Commerce Business Relief Grant Program is designed to help eligible businesses and non-profits located in Shasta County with business grants of up to $10,000.
$3 million dollars of funding will be redirected to Shasta County businesses and non-profits to help meet the immediate needs of those struggling due to the disruption from the Covid-19 pandemic and resulting social distancing requirements.
To qualify, your business or non-profit must:
• Be legally operating in Shasta County
• Have a valid business license and/or Federal Tax ID# for non-profits
• Demonstrate how you have been negatively impacted due to Covid-19
• Have no more than 25 employees including the business owner
• Have been in operation on or before March 4, 2020
• Be in compliance with applicable COVID-19 related mandates set forth by the California Governor as it relates to business operations
< CLICK HERE TO APPLY >
Grant applications will be accepted starting September 22, 2020 and will be based on eligibility and need until all funds are dispersed. Awards will be made giving some preference to early submissions and those operating in unincorporated parts of Shasta County.
A committee of community members will review the applications and make selections based on needs and amount requested with the intention to help fund businesses that otherwise would not survive the pandemic.
If you have questions regarding this grant application, please email the grant program manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.