Redding Chamber University
Redding Chamber University (RCU), established in 2019, is a partnership between the Greater Redding Chamber of Commerce and the Business Training Center of Shasta College. RCU was created in response to the growing needs of employers and the business community. Throughout the year, classes developed by Chamber University will be offered in response to the specific labor market and skilled work needs. The business community “holds the compass” and serves as a guide for the courses that are offered. Use this form to submit training requests based on the needs you experience at your business or organization. In the Spring of 2019, RCU will be launching its first “Success at Work” training! This three-part series will cover all of the following topics and much more:
- Workplace soft-skills
- Accountability and collaboration
- Creating an excellent customer experience
- Successful work-life skills
- Interviewing and promoting
Who should invest in this training?
- Job seekers
- Employees looking for mentorship and support
- Employees working toward a promotion
- Supervisors coaching employees
- Business owners building a positive work culture
- Students who want to enter the workforce with excellent soft skills
For more information about RCU or to share your workforce training needs, please email Angela Cordell at firstname.lastname@example.org.