The following resources can assist in knowing where to turn to find help for your small business and proactively respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Financial Assistance For Small Businesses
Coronavirus Emergency Loan Small Business Guide and Checklist
Small Business Administration – Loan Guidance and Funding Programs
SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Small Business Development Center – Assistance with SBA Disaster Loans
Understanding the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Stimulus Relief Act – We recommend reading this summary in its entirety and starting the loan application process immediately.
Additional Tips to Assist With Short Term Cash Flow:
Resources for Small Businesses
Coronavirus Small Business Guide
Women’s Business Center at JEDI – Outcome Oriented Business Services for All
Superior California Economic Development – Additional Financial Assistance
Overview of Employer-Paid Leave Provisions and Tax Credits
Disaster Help Desk for Businesses (US Chamber of Commerce)
Coronavirus Communications Toolkit (US Chamber of Commerce)
Customizable Employee Flyer (US Chamber of Commerce – PDF)
Department of Industrial Relations
Information For Employees
General COVID-19 Information
Please Support Our Local Economy
Additional Ways to Help Businesses
- Purchase a gift card to bring needed revenue
- Share a post about a local business using the hashtag #BeSafeSupportLocal
- Leave an excellent review on Google, Facebook, or Yelp
- Leave comments and likes on their social media content
- Tag a business on Facebook or Instagram with rave reviews
- Call them with an encouraging word
- Give recommendations about your favorite businesses to friends
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Chamber with questions. We are here to help. 530-225-4433.
We are #StrongerThanCorona, and we will get through this together!